* Search should be case insensitive
* Queue should be sorted with most dissatisfied user first
* Artist.java is canonical, so the equals-method should use...
* Cannot login any more after updating
* NPE in kick command
* SEARCH and ASEARCH should be "all words as substrings"
* Stop music when last user leaves
* Clear songs from queue when adding user leaves
* IOOBE while scanning tracks
* ASEARCH off-by-one when reporting album numbers
* ASEARCH returns ugly artist names
* Albums can get empty names
* USERINFO always prints *my* satisfaction
* 2Pac should have a capital "P"
* "&" should be treated as "and" when matching artists
* Directories with weird chars in the name don't seem to be...
* Doing INFO when PAUSEd should give info about the paused ...
* Setting relative volume seems to work not so good
* Error when doing hideous private field access!
* Artists "Unknown" and "Unknown Artist" should be treated ...
* Detect duplicate songs and update last-played-timestamp f...
* Two users with disjoint ratings -> satisfaction goal = .9...
* Ditch "(F)" from song titles
* Treat : as whitespace when comparing artist names
* Sanitize artist names and track numbers from song title tags
* Treat dash & underscore as whitespace when comparing trac...
* Stop at 0.51 before lowering factor to 0.50
* Ignore stuff within parentheses when identifying duplicat...
* Ignore durations when identifying duplicate tracks
* Additional test case for stripping artist from track titles
* Don't play the same artist too often
* Turn the Ratings into a subsystem
* NPE in track selection crashes event thread
* NPE in AverageCache.computeAverage (track selection)
* Play sound at startup
* Make (F) mean something well defined
For more information, see the bugzilla at http://www.hirt.se/bugzilla/.
FairDJ is a music jukebox designed for a room with a couple of people in it and one set of speakers. The users rate songs, and the program selects songs so that everybody gets to hear music they like.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest