Bunch of different fixes:
* Set commands now work.
* Asearch now finds albums, not tracks.
* Not using System.exit to exit program.
* Playback now stops when last user logs off.
* Songs queued by a user are removed when that user leaves.
* Better handling of problems that occur when playing.
* NPE in kick fixed.
* Now alpha support for seeking in MP3 streams.
For more information, see the bugzilla.
FairDJ is a music jukebox designed for a room with a couple of people in it and one set of speakers. The users rate songs, and the program selects songs so that everybody gets to hear music they like.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest