Yay! Getting closer to the very first release!
* Upgraded jorbis library for better ogg metadata performance.
* Fixed manifest bug.
* Embedded, configurable http server now included.
* See the bugzilla for more info...
1. The xml settings file must be upgraded.
2. The http-server is disabled when FairDJ is first started. It must be started with the command "plugin start http". If you wish to always start the http server, set the startonload attribute of the http element to true in your settings file.
FairDJ is a music jukebox designed for a room with a couple of people in it and one set of speakers. The users rate songs, and the program selects songs so that everybody gets to hear music they like.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests